Please use the link above to access the Pasha online claims filing application. It would be helpful to gather your related material before accessing this site in order to expedite the process.
You will be asked to enter the basic claim details and then be given the opportunity to upload related supporting documentation.
Suggested Material for Filing
The material below will be useful for filling out the claim form and for uploading in support of your claim:
- A written statement describing the claim setting forth how Pasha was negligent and how its actions caused the loss. This can be done within the claim for or on a separate sheet if more space is needed.
- The amount claimed by customer in aggregate and detail, with supporting commercial invoices or similar recognized financial documents which establish the value of the product lost or damaged and would be recognized by insurers in support of a claim.
- A copy of the Pasha bill of lading and booking sheet
- A copy of any survey, inspection or investigation
- A copy of any Truck or Rail Delivery Receipt/BOL
- For a claim of cargo shortage, a copy of (i) the packing list; (ii) the Packing Certificate; and (iii) all tally reports which must indicate the container # and seal #. Shortages should be detailed by commodity / item # / packing # and style and size in cases of mixed shipments
- Photos supporting the claim
- For disposed product, a certificate of destruction or statement signed by a corporate officer stating that cargo has been either disposed of or destroyed is required
- Receipts or statements of net salvage proceeds which will be deducted from the customer’s claim amount
- Proof of Title to the cargo
- Any other documentation which will support the claim
If you have any questions or need further guidance, please contact the following:
Pasha Hawaii Container Claims
590 Double Eagle Court
Reno, NV 89521-4197
Phone: (775) 335-0942