Please use the link above to access the Pasha Hawaii online claims filing application. It would be helpful to gather your related material before accessing this site in order to expedite the process.
You will be asked to enter the basic claim details and then be given the opportunity to upload related supporting documentation.
Suggested Material for Filing
The material below will be useful for filling out the claim form and for uploading in support of your claim:
- Copy of the Pasha Hawaii booking sheet or Bill of Lading
- Copy of the origin inspection form when your vehicle was transferred to Pasha Hawaii custody
- Signed copy of the vehicle delivery form when taking possession of the vehicle
- Copies of any brokerage agreement (front and back) if one was used
- Clear color pictures of the damaged areas claimed
- If claiming for damages below $500, a single estimate of repair for the damage areas claimed. If more than $500, a second estimate is required.
- Invoices – completed repairs or self-repaired
- Any other documentation which will assist in evaluating your claim