A combination container/roll-on/roll-off ("ConRo") vessel, the Marjorie C is the only one of its type to ply the Mainland/Hawaii trade lane. The 26,000-ton vessel was engineered from a proven design by Grimaldi in Croatia at Uljanik Shipyard and is the largest ever built at VT Halter in Pascagoula, Mississippi. Pasha Hawaii added Marjorie C to not only offer increased Ro/Ro service to existing customers, but to diversify our service offering by expanding our container capabilities and frequency of service.
Marjorie C particulars:
- Hailing port: Honolulu
- Length: 692 feet
- Beam: 106 feet
- Draft: 31 feet
- Deadweight: 21,132.5 metric tons
- Stern ramp capacity: 350 metric tons
- Number of decks: 9
- Quarter stern opening: 39'4" wide x 20'8" high
- Crane capacity: 40 metric tons
- Container capacity: l,400 TEU
- Oversize cargo space: 104,000 sq. ft.
- Stanchion-free decks
- Automobile capacity: 1,200