Jump to navigation
- What are the size restrictions for shipping my vehicle?
The maximum dimensions of a passenger type vehicle (sedans, SUVs, passenger vans, station wagons) are 21'8"L x 8'W x 7'H. Vehicles with greater dimensions will be quoted on an individual basis. Please call our Customer First Hotline at (866) 363-7485.
- How long will it take for my vehicle to arrive in Hawaii?
Normal transit times between San Diego and our Hawaiian ports are: Honolulu – 5 days, Kahului – 6 days and Hilo – 7 days. For transit times between any part of the Mainland US and Hawaii, you can view Transit Times for your specific route.
- Will my vehicle be exposed to the ocean water while in transit?
No. Your vehicle will be stowed in an all-enclosed deck that is not exposed to ocean water or spray during the entire voyage to our ports of call.
- How can I get my vehicle to an island other than Maui, Hawaii or Oahu?
Pasha Hawaii will arrange for the transshipment of your vehicles from Honolulu to the islands of Kauai, Molokai and Lanai. We will do this on a through shipment so you will not have to make these arrangements yourself.
- What forms of payment are accepted?
We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, electronic transfer, money orders, and company checks. Payment must be made in full at time of booking.
- How can I book my shipment?
For your convenience, you can book your shipment securely online anytime. If you would prefer to set your shipment up with a shipping coordinator, please call (866) 363-7485. See more here.
- Can I ship a car from Hawaii to the Mainland US with Pasha Hawaii?
Yes, Pasha Hawaii can ship a car from Hawaii to the Mainland US (Eastbound) as well as ship a car from anywhere in the Mainland US to the Hawaiian Islands (Westbound). For your convenience, you can book your shipment securely online anytime. Please click the 'Ship A Car' button on the right side of the page to get a free, instant quote. If you would prefer to set your shipment up with a shipping coordinator, please call (866) 363-7485.
- Can I ship a car round trip with Pasha Hawaii?
Yes, Pasha Hawaii can ship a car from anywhere in the Mainland US to Hawaii and back from Hawaii to the Mainland US. If you would like to discuss this round-trip service with a shipping coordinator, please call (866) 363-7485.
- What documents are required for non-highway vehicles?
The following documents are required:
- Copy of Booking Confirmation
- Set of keys to ignition and every locked compartment
- Copy of vehicle registration and title or a Bill of Sale or a document validating Proof of Ownership
- Lien holder letter of authorization (from Hawaii to U.S.)
- Picture ID
- What if I cannot pick up my vehicle immediately? Do you offer storage?
Yes, we do offer short-term storage. The allowable free time at each port may differ slightly. Storage charges and any transportation charges to transport your vehicle to a storage facility will have to be paid prior to releasing your vehicle to you.
- Can I ship my pickup truck and camper trailer as one unit?
It would depend on the overall length, width and height of the combined truck/trailer unit. If you provide us with those measurements, we will be able to provide you with a definite answer.
- I have a race car and don't want anyone else to drive it. Can I drive it onto the ship myself?
We are not able to have anyone other than Pasha staff load and unload vehicles due to liability issues. You can be assured that we will take every precaution to handle your vehicle properly and safely.
- Will my vehicle be subject to customs or Department of Agriculture inspection?
There are no Customs inspections for vehicles transported between states. In Hawaii, U.S. Department of Agriculture will inspect all vehicles to ensure unauthorized plants and animals are not entering or leaving the state.
- What if my vehicle doesn't arrive on the date you promised?
What guarantees do I have and will you provide a rental car until I receive my vehicle? Unfortunately we cannot offer any guarantees on arrival dates. When a vehicle is delivered to our terminal we can provide you with an estimated date of arrival. When your vehicle is loaded aboard our ship we will send you an arrival notice advising you of the day our ship is due in to the destination port and when your vehicle is expected to be available for pickup. We do not provide rental car reimbursement.
- What is Pasha's liability for my vehicle?
Under our contract with you, Pasha's liability for damage to your vehicle is limited to the amount of damage sustained to your vehicle for which Pasha is responsible, not to exceed the market value of your vehicle or $10,000, whichever is less. However, we will agree to increase the limit of our liability up to the value that you declare for your vehicle, provided that you pay an additional charge equal to 2% of the entire declared value of your vehicle. Please let our Pasha Hawaii Sales Representative know your desire to declare a higher value at the time of booking. Our policy regarding transit related damage can be found on Page 28 of our Joint Freight Forwarders Tariff No. 1.
- What if I wanted Pasha to be liable for all damage that might occur to my vehicle during shipment?
Under our contract with you, Pasha's liability for damage to your vehicle is limited to the amount of damage sustained to your vehicle for which Pasha is responsible, not to exceed the market value of your vehicle or $10,000, whichever is less. However, we will agree to increase the limit of our liability up to the value that you declare for your vehicle, provided that you pay an additional charge equal to 2% of the entire declared value of your vehicle. Please let our Pasha Hawaii Sales Representative know your desire to declare a higher value at the time of booking.
- How will my vehicle be loaded and secured on the ship?
Your vehicle will be driven on and off the ship by our qualified staff. Your vehicle will be secured to the deck utilizing lashing devices that have been specifically designed and tested for this specific application.
- What is the latest I can drop off my vehicle prior to sailing?
The cutoff dates for dropping vehicles off at our terminals will vary depending on the terminal location. You can view the cutoff dates on our Terminal Schedule.
- I don't know how to disconnect my vehicle alarm system. Will Pasha do it for me?
Pasha cannot accept responsibility for disconnecting your alarm system. If an alarm is activated during a voyage, it may cause a drain in your battery and a need for your battery to be charged at the destination port.
- Does Pasha offer any discounts?
Pasha is pleased to offer active Military Service Members a $100 discount on the shipping of their personally owned vehicle.Customers who book online will receive a $50 discount off our standard shipping rate. Discounts cannot be combined and are limited to the owner of the vehicle.
Ship a Car
Things to Know
has a Shopper Approved rating of
based on 3954 ratings and reviews