The Pasha Group recognizes the importance of electronic integration to the success of any trading partnership within today's dynamic supply chain environment. Electronic data interchange (EDI) allows Pasha to offer optimal customer service through stronger links with our customers and their logistics partners, enabling our partners to be more competitive, faster to market, achieve greater value and reduce their costs, all through enhanced and timely information sharing. EDI allows Pasha Hawaii’s trading partners to exchange business data between computer systems using agreed-upon message standards without human intervention.
Pasha Hawaii's customer EDI transactions include:
Container Shipment Status Details (Ocean)
Container Shipment Status Details (Trucking)
322 Terminal Operations Update Messages
We currently support many ANSI x12 and UN/EDIFACT standard transportation and logistics messages, plus many proprietary XML and Flat File formats. We support connectivity via FTP, Secure FTP, Web Services, Value Added Networks and email. Pasha can support API’s of all standard communication protocols (Soap and Rest).
There are numerous benefits to establishing EDI with Pasha Hawaii in addition to speed and accuracy:
- EDI can speed up your business cycles. Exchange transactions in minutes instead of the days or weeks of wait time from the postal service.
- Improves data quality, delivering a reduction in transactions with errors—eliminating errors from illegible handwriting, lost faxes/mail and keying and re-keying errors.
- Using EDI can reduce the order-to-cash cycle time improving business partner transactions and relationships.
- Promotes corporate social responsibility and sustainability by replacing paper-based processes with electronic alternatives. This will both save you money and reduce your CO2 emissions.
- Automating paper-based tasks allows your staff to concentrate on higher-value tasks and provides them with the tools to be more productive.
- Quick processing of accurate business documents leads to less re-working of orders, fewer stock outs and fewer cancelled orders.
- Automating the exchange of data between applications across a supply chain can ensure that business-critical data is sent on time and can be tracked in real time.
- Expenses associated with paper, printing, reproduction, storage, filing, postage and document retrieval are all reduced or eliminated when you switch to EDI transactions, lowering your transaction costs. A great example of this is establishing a 310 EDI Freight Invoice message with Pasha Hawaii.
To get started and streamline your operations and communications with Pasha Hawaii, please contact our Technical Services officer below to get started.
San Rafael, CA